The Sánchez Alayeto twins dominate the win percentage stats on the World Padel Tour.
You can always trust them. The best players in the World Padel Tour rankings win the majority of their matches, showing why they’re at the top end of the standings. These are the top ten Female players with the best win percentages in the last four years.
1. Mapi Sánchez Alayeto 82.68 % (127 matches played, 105 wins and 22 defeats)
1. Majo Sánchez Alayeto 82.68 % (127 matches played, 105 wins and 22 defeats)
3. Alejandra Salazar 81.82 % (121 matches played, 99 wins and 22 defeats)
4. Marta Marrero 77.27 % (110 matches played, 85 wins and 25 defeats)
5. Eli Amatriain 73.28 % (116 matches played, 85 wins and 31 defeats)
5. Patty Llaguno 73.28 % (116 matches played, 85 wins and 31 defeats)
7. Carolina Navarro 67.68 % (99 matches played, 67 wins and 32 defeats)
8. Cecilia Reiter 67.33 % (101 matches played, 68 wins and 33 defeats)
9. Cata Tenorio 65.38 % (121 matches played, 99 wins and 22 defeats)
10. Lucía Sainz 62.63 % (104 matches played, 68 wins and 36 defeats)
On top of these rankings are the recent Master Final champions, Mapi and Majo Sánchez Alayeto, who have only lost 22 matches in the last four seasons, equating to an 82.68% win efficiency. The world number two, Alejandra Salazar, has the lost the same amount of matches and won 99, which equates to a brilliant 81.82% win efficiency, leaving her in third place. Her partner, Marta Marrero, has won 85 of her 110 matches to reach a win percentage of 77.27%.
Completing the top 5 are Patty Llaguno and Eli Amatriain, who are level with 73.28% of their 116 matches in the last four seasons won. Carolina Navarro and Cecilia Reiter move up to 7th and 8th by surpassing a 67% win percentage. Cata Tenorio makes it into the top 10 with a 65.38% win percentage and Lucia Sainz completes the top 10 at 62.63%.